Hey there, new project today is an Inchie pendant/ clip meaning it can be either or both....
Okay what you need is shown in the first photo it is basically general craft stuff as always, paper, tools and embellishments, you won't need a lot as it's very little !
1. From a sheet of 12 x 12 scrapbook paper cut two 1 inch high strips, mark each inch with a tiny dash and then fold concertina style and glue the two strips together to make one long strip.
2. Cover two 1 inch cardboard/chipboard squares and decorate.
3. On the inside of one of the squares glue down a piece of ribbon approx 6 inches long in the centre ( this will tie the book together)
4. Glue each end of the strip to the insides of the covers and tie the ribbon around the front to keep bound.
5. You can decorate the inside pages however you like with miniature photos etc....GO WILD ! and make loads.
6. Now you can glue a wooden peg to the back so that you can peg this on to books note boards etc etc or you can make a hole in the top of the back cover, add a jump ring and then a piece of cord, ribbon or a chain and wear as a pendant on a necklace or make loads and have on a bracelet !